KU MENULIS

















Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour day@shopping day

Wake up early today for a shopping purpose. The most enjoying thing i can do for now. I went back around 6.15pm. Take rest then now do launder. Opps i am not laundress but i just push the button and all the job done by the robot. It was present by my father.

As usual a lot of thing to buy. I buy things that need for a trip end of this month. Its a big thing. hope I can do my best and Allah shows the right path should i follow.I. Allah. As long as have oxygen gas to inhale and carbon dioxide to exhale...but i also need water and food. How about nasi lemak 80 sen for tomorrow's breakfast..sedapnya.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo man....don't remind me of that nasi lemak. It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry uncle..late reply.. mmg kaw2 punye n lemak kat kedai tu. ada 2 version. 80sen n 1.20sen..uth tak rs bersalah ambik 80 sen dlu tp mkn 2 bgkus..huah2

    ReplyDelete